Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Fun!

Summer is almost over! It's sad, I know, but everyone knows it, they just don't wanna say it! I'm sorry! To make your the last of your sumer more fun, here's some stuff you can do!
Go to a waterpark
Decorate your driveway with chalk
Go on a bike ride
Go to a pool
Get a pedicure
Have a sleepover
Have a marathon (of your favorite TV show) with some friends
Write to someone that you know but doesn't live near you
Jump on a trampoline (even put a sprinkler under it to make it more fun!)

Some of these things I've done too!! Like, my friend lives about two hours away from me, so we decided to be "pen-pals" and write letters to each other ALL THE TIME! It's a lotta fun. My summer has been great so far!! So try these things out if you haven't already!(:
-Splash

No comments: