Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Meet Time! :D

Finally! An outdoor meet! Oh and by the way, Happy Father's Day to any dads out there! Especially happy father's day to mine, though. He's amazing! I LOVE YOU DAD! :D
Anyway, this weekend was a lot of fun. It was an outdoor meet, not indoor, but man was it HOT! On Friday I swam: 200 free (gained:p) 200 IM (dropped and got a really good time!) 1500 (got my goal time!)
On Saturday I swam: 50 free (Got my same time but won the event) 100 breast (Gained:p) 100 back (dropped and got third!) 50 fly (dropped!)
On Sunday I swam: 100 free (dropped and got third!) 50 breast (dropped!) 100 fly (dropped!) 50 back (dropped!)
I don't know the places for all the events, I only positively know the ones I told you. I do know, however, that I got second overall and got a high-point award!! :D This was a great meet, I do have to say! I had a blast hanging out with friends I hadn't seen in a while, and also just swimming was fun! I really liked the pool. The only bad part was that my dad couldn't be at the meet today. :( He got sick! Ewh! But he's better now! Well yep, that's all for now! The carnival is coming up, tomorrow we're making sure everything is set, and then Tuesday we're outside at 9 to set up and be ready by 11! :D Thanks for reading!
-Splash

No comments: