Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swimmeeeeet!:)

Over the weekend I had a swim-meet! It was a lot of fun! My team didn't go, though. :( But I got to hang out with all my friends from the other teams! That was a lot of fun!! I did good, in practically all my events. I swam the 800 for the first time, and I won my heat! :) I also got a really nice time. I swam some events I don't usually get to swim, which was pretty cool. The meet was just fun overall, and I did good overall too! I swam open, not 11-12, so that I didn't have to get up super early in the morning, and drive for two hours and be there by 7:30. So I swam open to swim in the afternoon. Soo... yep! We have another meet in two weeks too! But this Saturday, is our first long course practice! And one of my best friends, Maggie, is coming back from Japan! All my friends are really excited to see her again! YAY!
Anyway, sorry it's so short, and sorry I didn't post in a while, Blogger was down for a while :(. Thanks for reading!
-Splash

No comments: