Thursday, May 13, 2010

STATE!!!

Ahhhhhh! Track is going great! At this big invitational I did FANTASTIC. I was really happy.(: At sectionals I did REALLY REALLY REALLY good too!! Our whole team did! It was a lot of fun. I got second overall in the mile at sectionals, and beat my PR by 13 seconds. I would've run the 800, but, short version of the story, my ankle was sore after my race and when I was resting it, this little kid stepped on it and twisted it. So I scratched the 800, and just ran the 4x4 at the end. We did pretty good in that. I'm going to state tomorrow (I get to leave school at 11:30... YAY![:) and so are a bunch of my friends. Two other girls are running tomorrow, but the whole track team (that made it to state) is coming with us to cheer us on. My two other friends that, sadly, didn't make it to state, are leaving school at like 1:45 to make it in time to watch us. They're taking another friend of mine that doesn't run track, with. The track is only like 2 miles away, but the ride could take an hour to an hour and a half!! How? There's THOUSANDS of kids in it, so there is going to be a MAJOR traffic jam!! Aghh! Anyway, I'm super excited for tomorrow, I've never gone to state before!! I should go... I'm getting thirsty... :D
Thanks for reading!!
-Splash

No comments: