Thursday, March 18, 2010

JO's!(:

Alrighty, so JO's was last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Let me tell you, it was a BLAST! One of the funnest meets I've been to! On Friday I dropped in my 200 free, and on Saturday our relay did pretty well. But lemme tell you, my individual race, not so much. I gained six seconds, and got dead last! Woooh! Hahaha. But Sunday, I was in the championship heat for both of my events, so I scratched the 100 free in the morning so I could sleep in. I got to go in the ready room and stretch and talk with my friends from other teams, and then we paraded out while they played "We Will Rock You". I practically got my same time in the 500, so that's pretty good. Our relay was ranked sixth, and we were hoping to place, but we got seventh. We still dropped though, which is always good! We did notice though, that the relay next to us, put either vaseline or oil on them. Their skin looked awfully shiny, so when I "accidentally" brushed by them, whatever they had on their skin went on mine! They cheated! I HATE CHEATERS. Whatever, if they have to cheat to win, they aren't winners. :) Overall it was a really fun and good meet.
Well that's all for now, thanks for reading!
-Splash

No comments: