Saturday, March 6, 2010

Seniors!(:

Heyy! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Very busy. A lot of meets, huge projects, oh the life of a student!/:. Anyway, Thursday I headed up to Chicago for Seniors!! It was a blast! The first time ever, it was so much fun! Only five of us there, but it was Thursday and a lot of people didn't swim the long distance. I didn't taper for Seniors, I was tapering for JO's. So yeah, my time stayed the same. But overall the meet was very very very veryx10000000000 fun!(:.
Oh and lemme give you a quick update on regionals. I got a best time in everything except the last event of the whole weekend, the 200 free. Let's see. My friends and I had a blast. Lots of pictures. Some cool ones of us underwater too! I got to hang out with some people I don't get to see a whole lot. Oh and did I mention, I had a blast?!!! Here's what I got, places wise. 5th, 2nd, 2nd, 1st, 4th, 3rd, 6th, 4th, 1st. The only reason I know this is because I have my medals in my lap(:. All my friends did great! They all got on the podium at least once, and a couple of the times they won! It was great!! Well, thanks for reading, see ya later!
-Splashton

No comments: